Backup Manager offer a free solution for configure and send log via email for Microsoft Windows Backup.
With Backup Manager you can add a job, schedule and have an email log of the backup.
Configure a Microsoft Windows Backup job in your windows server.
Backup Manager Add a Microsoft Windows Backup
- In Backup Manager Add a new Windows Backup
- Schedule: click on "Import" to read schedule from the Windows Backup scheduler
- If the job start over the 00:00 and you want the log in the daily report click on "Nightly Backup"
Configuring the Mail Settings in Backup Manager you'll receive a backup log email from the Microsoft Windows Backup.
Mail Monitor Integration
If you have a valid account in Mail Monitor, you can add job automatically Via Backup Manager.
- In Backup Manager click on "Mail Monitor" Tab
- Login: Insert the login of Mail Monitor account
If you have the same job that runs more than one times a day, Mail Monitor analize it but if a job email doesn't arrive, it doesn't report it.